EarthBound- 8Melodies RMX EarthBound- 8Melodies RMX

This is glorious.

6. Fatality (BTD) 6. Fatality (BTD)

Damn!

I was just touring the top songs to hear how the kick volumes are handled, but I got so caught up in how awesome this is that I didn't even pay attention. Now I'm gonna have to listen to it all over again, god dammit!!!

Ragesese Ragesese

Not bad. =)

Thought it's a little bit loud, I really enjoyed the second half.

BulletDarkness responds:

Thanks for this, its hard for me to gauge the sound, so i'll make sure to make it quieter next time :)

Desire to Kill - Red Ligh Desire to Kill - Red Ligh

I shall comment.

...on how awesome this song is.

BiviZ responds:

^_______^

DrownZ - Defiant Brotherh DrownZ - Defiant Brotherh

Jesus Christ!!!!

Fucking epic. This shit can go places!!! Get yourself a good vocalist a take this live.

+My Angel+ +My Angel+

Good stuff.

Not much else to say. Just wanted to get it a good review and score before people start 0 bombing it for no good reason. Definitely going to check out the rest of your stuff if it sounds like this.

Colorful Love Colorful Love

This is fantastic!

Though I believe that piano is truly the only instrument that can be just as enjoyable on its own as it is with other instruments, I usually still prefer it with others. This song, however, is...just...great! D/L button, here I come. I must say, interesting name. Now when I hear the main theme of the song, I hear "I've got colorful love". If lyrics are ever added, make sure it's those. =p

TrueWolf123 responds:

HAHA! Nice.
Unless you want to try it.

Ludicrous Speed - F-777 Ludicrous Speed - F-777

Awesome song. I wanted to give it a 9, but can't.

It's just too 10 worthy. The only thing I'd recommend fixing is the one part with the syth instrument going. You could always adjust it so it's synthier. (Yeah, I kid. I know next to zilch when it comes to composing and tweaking trance)

'Free' 'Free'

Awesome song, buddy.

What did you use to record it? It sounds pretty damn good.

Anyways, great song!

seven-flower responds:

Thank you. I used Garage Band. It's a pretty basic recording program that comes already installed on any mac, but it's simple to use, and user friendly. I'd recommend checking it out.

Angels We Have Heard On H1gh Angels We Have Heard On H1gh

Awesopme song, bro.

Lovin' it. Sorry I don't have much else to day. Too tired to think, but didn't want to pass up the opportunity to compliment a good song when I hear it.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hahaha its really quite alright-
I appreciate it a lot man!